About the Role
Hey there - this job requires Ukrainian native language skills!
Are you a recruiter, talent acquisition specialist or other HR pro looking for a part/fulltime job and interested to work in a small, international and agile organization with relaxed athmosphere?
Spondeo is a Finnish-Polish family company and our services are go-to market projects, sales expansion and especially remote recruitment. Currently we have team of 8 here in Poznan and 5 in Lviv, but as the demand is growing - we are now looking for a
Talent Acquisition Specialist
To support our clients growth in Poland and Nordics.
Our clients are especially from IT/hi-tech, services and manufacturing sectors, mostly from Finland/Nordics and Poland.
• Direct sourcing of candidates; in LinkedIN, websites, SoMe and participating in running the campaigns
• Analyzing profiles; contacting candidates + first interviews, preparing profiles
• Other HR matters & ad hocs
• Optionally: Marketing, sales and business development tasks
Skills that we valuate:
• “Detective” skills – needed in sourcing work; willingness to multitask
• Can-do attitude, ready to make phone calls and crab the challenges
• Good or bad sense of humor, curiosity, proactivity
• Fluent English is a must; Polish is definitely a plus; Finnish would be a surprise. Currently Ukrainian language is an absolute must
What we offer:
• Relaxed work culture and international projects
• Chance to work with many different type of clients from IT to production
• Flexible working hours & fair salary (=you can do as much volunteer activities as you wish)
• Potential to develop according your career plan; be part of the future Lviv team
And of course great co-workers!
Ready for a new challange?
Looking forward to hearing from you!