About the Role
We are a Finnish-Polish recruitment and go-to -market & sales as a service company, based in Poznan and active in the market since 2014.
We are offering a job in International Sales and Business Development as a
Business Development Manager
Our clients are mainly Finnish technology, software and innovative production companies who are now in a phase of expanding their sales into pan-European level. We are helping them to grow by offering B2B lead generation, sales partner network building and customer sourcing services.
Your tasks would be:
- Sourcing potential customers, sales partners and industry experts
- Planning the multichannel approaching strategy and content (Linkedin, email, phone, marketing) and approaching via all channels
- Preparing market entry plans & market researches
- Background reports of identified leads, setting up meetings, sometimes participating in them and act as a outsourced Project or Sales Manager
- You are welcome to participate in our company's sales and new client acquisition process.
Suitable background and skills
- Relevant education from business, economics, marketing and other
- Min 3 years of relevant work experience & Sales mindset
- Willingness to develop in international business and passion to see happy customers
- We appreciate proactive, can-do attitude and creativity with a good or bad sense of humor
- Good English skills are a must, other languages are a nice extra.
What we offer:
- Fair salary and compensation
- Hybrid working model, flexible working hours
- Relaxed work atmosphere and lean organization without any hierarchies
- Super clients who trust you & friendly team
- Chance to develop according to your career plan in a fast growing small company.
Ready for a new challange?
If you made it until here... maybe consider sending your application?