About the Role
Is 2022 the year of new challenges for you?
Bring creativity, enthusiasm and experience to a growing company taking over the world!
Are you excited by the prospect of bringing them to a new country? We are on the search for a forward looking and solution-oriented individual to lead marketing efforts in Poland.
Our client is a Scandinavian IT company with over 500 employees globally. The next country on the roadmap is Poland, and we are now building up the go-to market -team locally. Perhaps you are the marketing professional that we are looking for?
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Take full responsibility of creating and executing the local marketing plan
- Collaborate and work closely with internal stakeholders (sales, partners) as well as the central marketing team
- Plan, execute and evaluate local marketing activities such as offline events, webinars, SoMe & Email campaigns and SEM campaigns
- Create and promote local marketing content (customer cases, news articles, blogs, videos, etc.)
- Roll out global campaigns in Poland
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Help sales in lead generation.
Qualifications we are looking for:
Bachelor’s degree or higher
3+ years’ experience of working in IT/Software related B2B marketing and collaborating with the sales department
Great copywriting skills in Polish (=native Polish)
Knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, PPT), Photoshop and InDesign, WordPress, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
An analytical mindset
Exceptional project management skills, including strong tracking, time-management and delegation skills
Ability to structure and prioritize work while ensuring attention to detail
Previous experience with marketing automation software, preferably Pardot
What we offer:
The workplace is based in Warsaw, however hybrid working model is of course possible + some traveling might be needed.
The position comes with a competitive salary + other benefits, Scandinavian work culture & worklife balance. Being one of the first ones in CEE area means also a great career opportunity once the company expands in the region!
Ready for a new challange?
Looking forward to hearing from you!