About the Role
Production Manager (Steel components manufacturing) - Is this the challenge you are looking for?
Our Scandinavian-origin client from the Stargard region is looking for an experienced Production Manager to grab the challenge and join the team.
- Full responsibility of the entire production area
- Proactive cooperation with other departments and processes
- Responsibility of shift leaders management and their teams' performance
- Responsibility for promoting health and safety in the production area
- Reporting, KPIs
- Ensuring the implementation of production processes in accordance with customers' requirements
- Ensuring production continuity with the optimal use of machinery, raw materials and human resources; distribution of tasks and taking care of their proper execution
- Initiating and implementing continuous improvement projects to improve efficiency, increase flexibility, reduce costs and improve quality indicators
Experience and core knowledge in steel components manufacturing; especially machining and welding
Relevant degree, ie. graduate from a Technical University
At least 3-5 years of similar work experience
Experience of managing at least medium-size teams + shift leaders management
Familiar with Lean, TQM, TPM, JIT principles
Native Polish and fluent English are must
What we offer:
About the offer:
Competitive salary & benefits (company car, medical care, life insurance, multisport)
Scandinavian company & work culture
The person will be reporting directly to the Factory Manager
Ready for a new challange?
Ticking the boxes?
Please submit your application by 15.7.2022.