About the Role
Our client, a Finnish software group, is expanding and opening a new office in Poland. The company employs currently nearly 200 people in Finland and Tallinn. We are now looking for the first, core employees of the new Polish team. You will have the opportunity to be part of the market entry and participate in large software development projects for Nordic clients plus work in a brand new office applying Finnish work culture in Poznań.
One of the positions opening now is
Test Automation Engineer
It helps significantly if you have:
• Strong experience in software testing, quality assurance (QA), development, or continuous integration (min 3 years of working experience)
• Interest in developing test automation
We also expect these things from you:
•Being open-minded for learning new things
• Ability to communicate with the end client and our company's other experts.
• Problem-solving attitude towards challenges
• Understanding the business demands
• Fluent in English
• Ability to work with remote teams
Also, the following knowledge will be counted as an advantage:
• Robot framework
• Programming / Scripting skills, e.g., Python
• Continuous integration (CI) tools, such as Jenkins
• Experience in mobile automation solutions
• Knowledge in some commercial test automation tools
What we offer:
+ Competitive compensation; either B2B or labor contract
+ Employee benefits: Sports card, Health care and others
+ Nordic work culture; great work-life balance and flat hierarchy
+ Working with the Nordic clients
+ As a first employees attractive career opportunities
+ Holiday apartments in Finland and Estonia
Ready for a new challange?
Please submit your application by 1st April.
First live interviews will be held in Poznan between 4-7th April.