top of page

The future of cloud technology in Poland - EUR 27 billion by 2030

According to McKinsey's analysis, the widespread adoption of cloud technology by Polish companies and public institutions could generate value equivalent to 4% of Poland’s annual GDP by 2030, or €27 billion. Of this, 82% is expected to come from new business and innovative digitization that cloud architecture has unlocked or accelerated. The remaining 18% is likely to come from direct gains in regular business, including IT cost reduction, less downtime, and business automation.

Poland has a solid technological infrastructure to support cloud transformation and a growing digital economy that can directly benefit from it. To accelerate cloud adoption in Poland:

  • Policymakers should commit to cloud adoption - they can facilitate cloud adoption and lead by example in public-sector institutions.

  • Organizations cannot ignore the opportunity offered by cloud transformation. They need to understand how cloud can bring them value (e. g. through faster innovation and cost optimization), prepare a cloud strategy (including building the right capabilities) and then consistently implement that strategy.

  • Individuals need to acquire cloud-native technical and business skills. Such abilities will be essential in the coming decade.

1 komentarz

1 comentario


Nik Nik
Nik Nik
28 nov 2022

Jedną z najważniejszych funkcji smartfona jest możliwość określania lokalizacji. Niezależnie od tego, czy próbujesz znaleźć drogę do nowej restauracji, czy po prostu chcesz wiedzieć, przy której ulicy się znajdujesz, Twój telefon może Ci pomóc. Istnieje kilka różnych sposobów znajdz lokalizacje numeru, ale jednym z najdokładniejszych jest skorzystanie z usługi opartej na lokalizacji. Dostępnych jest wiele różnych usług opartych na lokalizacji (LBS), ale najpopularniejszym są prawdopodobnie Mapy Google. Mapy Google mogą podać nie tylko Twoją bieżącą lokalizację, ale także lokalizację dowolnej wprowadzonej liczby.

Me gusta
bottom of page